This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Friday 20 September 2013

Brighton Art Fair

Apologies for lack of recent postings on this blog but I have been called away to Leicester while my father is in hospital. I have been able to rush back to Brighton and put up work on my stand at the Brighton Art Fair in the Corn Exchange. The Private View was last night and am happy to report that I sold a painting to a couple that have a number of my paintings already - that makes a big hole in covering my expenses but still need to sell another £300.00's worth of paintings just to break even.....
If there is anyone reading this in the Brighton area please come along, the opening times are:
Friday 20th September   11.00 - 7.30
Saturday 21st                  10.00 - 6.00
Sunday 22nd                   10.00 - 5.00


No comments:

Post a Comment