This is where my latest work can be seen including step-by-step progress reports, news and merchandising as well as features on artists, living and dead who I would like to draw people's attention to. Please note all my images are covered by International Copyright laws. Copyright to other artists images resides with the artist or their estate, their inclusion on this blog a result of my missionary zeal and to no profit for myself!

Saturday 25 February 2012

Pratiques des Arts - Upcoming feature on my work

Current issue

I have now had confirmation that the feature on my work will be published in issue no. 103 which will come out in late March 2012. I am pleased that they have decided to go with a different step-by-step section to the one that was originally planned and will now be of the painting "Cuckmere Meanders to Seaford Head".

No comments:

Post a Comment